Imagine Nation Collective is looking for a full-time Coordination Director for the upcoming New York state DR branch. The position is intended to be done primarily from home or remotely, with regular contact via email, messenger and video/audio internet calls. You will work directly with the Imagine Nation team as well as a fellow ST Director.
Position duties include:
- Regular, monthly attendance to DR NY events, as well as a minimum of 3 "travel" games at neighboring branches per year.
- answering email from players
- resolving customer issues
- attendance at conventions and social events throughout the year, for the purposes of promoting the NY branch
- data entry, using our custom online database
- organizing semi-regular social events
- organize and run 2-3 charity/fundraising events each year, in conjunction with the ST Director and the Imagine Nation team
- the ability to adapt to various situations and issues as they arise, staying calm in the face of extreme emotions and potential "crisis" situations.
- be able to be legally employed in the US
- live in the general area of northern NY, within reasonable driving distance of Syracuse and Rochester
- have reliable transportation
- have reliable internet access and a personal computer, with a facebook account
- have a working knowledge of the internet and Microsoft Office
- experience in customer service
- have a friendly, positive attitude
- excellent communication skills
Preferred additional skills:
- experience in event planning
- experience in community management
Salary negotiable, based on experience.
Please send resume and two (2) work-related references to Ashley@DystopiaRising.com. Applications are being accepted through December 31, 2016.